PES is dedicated to Total Quality in all spheres of its chosen activities and is committed to exceed customer expectations on a continuous basis by providing world-class products and services.
- Appointed a team of quality control engineers with ISNT/ASNT/AWS certification.
- Established quality procedures for all activities from design, procurement, vendor selection, fabrication, processes, installation and non-destructive testing.
- Developed exhaustive templates and checklists for every stage of the project. For each project, PES has an exhaustive QA plan that lists out the standards to be followed, rejection and acceptance levels, criteria for processes and tests, fixing of responsibility and volume testing.
- Ensures traceability of materials used in products. Independent QA personnel are deputed at site level who report directly to quality management team at corporate level.
- Risk Management initiatives.
- Review and Inspection mechanisms. Independent quality audits are conducted periodically.
- Elaborate documentation system.
- In-house NDT equipment along with team of 20 trained personnel working under dedicated QC engineering team.
- Non-destructive tests like Radiography, DPT, Magnetic Particle and Ultrasonic tests are done for weld joints.
- Conforming to the latest applicable IS, ASME, ISI, API, TEMA Codes of practice.